Late Customer Order Not Processed If Stock Count Was Processed After Customer Order Transaction Date
(Doc ID 2566957.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a stock count has a date later than the transaction's date, no update is made to the status of the transaction in POS_TRANSACTION table.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a unit stock count for item A.
2. Complete the stock count process.
3. Send a FULFILL transaction to POS_TRANSACTION for that item with TRANSACTION_DATE < LAST_STK_CNT_APPROVE_DATE.
4. FULFILL should fail because FUL_ORD still does not exists.
5. Create the FUL_ORD for that same item A and same CREATE_DATE as TRANSACTION_DATE.
6. Execute POSTransactionRetry.sh batch.
7. Note that FULFILL in POS_TRANSACTION stays a status 3 (Retry) and record in STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY was created, adjust was sent to RMS.
8. Execute POSTransactionRetry.sh batch again.
9. Note that FULFILL in POS_TRANSACTION remains in status 3 (Retry) and a new record in STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY was created, and another adjust was sent to RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!