Proposed Construction Devices Are Getting Disappear When Save The Damage Assessment Form
(Doc ID 2567075.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Web Workspace
Proposed Construction devices are getting disappear when save the damage assessment form
When creating damage assessment on proposed construction devices, Device details are getting disappear from the damage assessment form.
Steps to follow to re create the scenario,
1) Select Proposed Construction device on viewer which should be uncommissioned.
2) Right click on device and bring control tool
3) Click on damage assessment from control tool
4) Select new from damage assessment, New damage assessment form will open with the selected device details.
5) Add Crews to damage assessment form and Save
6) Once click on save button device details will get disappear from damage assessment form which should not happen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document