Calculated Role Limit Line Showing All Resources - Even Ones the User Does Not Have Access To
(Doc ID 2567234.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the option to calculate Role Limit based on Resource Primary Role, the Limit Line is being calculated for all Resources. This is not correct as the Limit shows higher than the total Resources a user can see.
Role Limit computed based on "Calculated Primary Resource's Limit" should not show all Resources.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Resource pool with 2 branches.
- 5 Resources in each branch.
- Assign a single Role to all Resources.
- Give the user access to 1 branch (i.e. 5 Resources).
- Set the User Preference Display the Role Limit based on "Calculated Primary Resource's Limit."
- Review the Limit, it will show as 10 rather than the 5 the user can see.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document