SIM HH: Receiving Direct Store Delivery (DSD) with ASN That Contains Discrepant Item Causes Unknown Error
(Doc ID 2568270.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
in Store Inventory Management (SIM), when attempting to receive a container using Handheld (HH) in DSD with ASN contains discrepant item (item not in purchase order), the following error occurs;
Steps to reproduce:
Prerequisite: Make sure the DSD with ASN contains an item not in the purchase order.
1. Sign into SIM HH and navigate to the appropriate store.
2. Select 1-Shipping/Receiving, 1-DSD Receiving, and 2-Receive Delivery.
3. Select Toggle (Shift + @) to PO (Purchase Order), then Toggle to Container.
4. Enter the Container Number of the Container you wish to receive (Store xxxx, container 01010101010101 for example).
5. Select Next (Shift + 9) then select 2-Default Qty.
6. The received quantity on the container will be set to expected quantity for all items. Do you want to continue? Select 1-Yes.
7. Select Back (Shift + 7) then select 6-Confirm Container.
8. This container will be received and cannot be changed. Do you want to receive it? Select 1-Yes.
9. Select Next (Shift + 9). The following message is received: "An unknown exception or error occurred within the application".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!