Transfer Edited In RMS Sends A Second SOCre Message To SIM Which Fails With Error
(Doc ID 2568518.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A transfer edited in Retail Merchandising System(RMS), sends a SOCre message to Store Inventory Management(SIM) which fails with the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Store-Store transfer in RMS.
- Validate the transfer is published to SIM successfully.
- Navigate back to RMS and modify the Qty of a transfer line item.
- Now RMS sends SOHdrDel message to SIM and is consumed successfully. The Transfer gets deleted.
- Another SOCre message is also sent from RMS with Modified qty for the transfer line item.
This message is failing in SIM with "Caused by: oracle.retail.sim.common.core.SimServerException: Transfer already exists for distro number: xxxx"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document