Cut And Paste View Filter From The User Scope To Global Takes Minutes
(Doc ID 2568778.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using P6 web:
- It takes long time to cut a view filter from the User scope and paste it to the Global scope.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log on P6 Web and go to the Activities view.
- Open Manage Views.
- Select a view, then go to Filtering tab.
- Select and edit the filter being applied under the User level.
- Cut then paste it to the Global level.
This may take a long time (1-2 minutes) to finish, during which a message similar to the following may pop-up.
"Page Unresponsive. You can wait for it to become responsive or exit the page. Primavera P6 - Activities of XXXXX "
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document