Incorrect Number Rounding For Cost Change
(Doc ID 2569529.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Cost change process, while adding an item, if the "Supplier Site" or "Item" are not selected, currency will have no initial value and rounding from "amount field" will not work properly. For example 5.5 will be rounded to 6 and 5,5 will be modified to 55.
This causes incorrect number rounding.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. Navigate to Cost -> Create Cost Change by Item.
3. Chose the reason. For example : External Cost Change and chose the Effective Date ( any possible date).
4. Add item and go directly to "Update Cost" section.
5. Chose "Change by amount" or "Enter New Value" as the update cost method.
7. Type 5.5 in amount field. The value will be rounded to 6.
8. Type 5,5 in amount field. The value will be modified to 55.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!