Cloud Connector Is Failing to Redline Attachments If Part/Doc Exists with Physical Attachments in PD
(Doc ID 2569531.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management CAD for Cloud - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cloud connector is failing to redline attachments if Part/Doc exists with physical attachments in PD
2019-07-11 01:21:47, EDT Property DESIGN_ATTRIBUTE_FOR_PD_ITEM_NUMBER converted to Design.P2
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Documents/items have physical attachments in the previous revision and released in PD and user are trying publish smarturls on the latest revision through cloud connector.
1. Log into PD system, create one PD Item pd_item1 with manually added files file1 and file2( physical files but not urls) in its Attachments tab under rev A.
2. Create one PD ECO pd_eco1.
3. Launch CAD tool and create one part prt1.
4. Click Save Preview to save prt1 to Agile design1 with Checkin/Incorporate save option and assigned with DFCO dfco1.
5. Open dfco1's PW tab, search and relate pd_item1 to design1, search and relate pd_eco1 to dfco1.
6. Select design1 to Publish.
7. Check the Publish result, Publish returns not Completed with error.
8. Check the Attachments tab of pd_item1 in PD system,
Cloud connector is failing to redline attachments from Agile EC If part/document exists in PD with physical attachments in its previous revision.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document