Custom VAT Not Allowing Invoice With Tax Greater Than 0%
(Doc ID 2570142.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After implementing custom value added tax (VAT), you observe the following error when creating an invoice such that the supplier and location are in different VAT regions.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure the VAT Region "Border Region" with VAT_Calc_Type = "Custom" and VAT Region "Standard Region" with VAT_Calc_Type "Standard".
2. Create a PO where the supplier and locations are from different vat Region.
3. Receive the Purchase Order (PO).
4. Create an Invoice for the PO received and inform VAT > 0%.
5. A error message is raised saying that invoices where supplier and locations are from different VAT Region can not have TAX > 0%.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document