JSON Exception is Thrown When Changing Any Field Value in the Death Claim Payout Transaction
(Doc ID 2570473.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, Activity
When attempting to change any field value in the Death Claim Payout transaction.
the following error occurs.
Error Message: com.adminserver.utl.exception.AsExceptionUtl:VALIDATE_JSON_REQUEST:Failed with message Invalid Input
On changing any field in the screen for death claim payout transaction, the OnChange event of that field should trigger and display the fields as expected.
Workaround was to removed the fields section and added it one by one and death claim payout started working as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Took an active policy under Classic Participating Whole Life plan. Added the New Notice of claim(at client level) and processed it.
2. New Notice of Claim at client level triggers New Notice of Claim at policy level. Processed it.
3. Release Claim Forms was triggered at policy level to release the claim forms to be filled in by the claimant.
4. The Cause of Death was triggered at client level.
5. Then the Death Claim was added at policy level .Claim number got generated.
6. Add Death Claim Payout for disbursing the death benefit. And change any field data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document