The Data in The Fields New And Old in the Screen Purchase Order (PO) Revisions Are Reversed
(Doc ID 2570655.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The data's in the fields New and Old in the Screen PO Revisions are reversed.
Steps to recreate:
- Create Order.
- Approve order.
- Check dates in PO revision screen.
- Change date for "Not before Date" filed.
- Save PO.
- Go to PO revision screen and check dates.
- New date is put to "Old" date filed .
- Similarly this issue is happening for the Not After Date field also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document