When Using CSV Template To Create New BP Records, the Total Amount for the Line Items is Not Being Updated With the Expected Value
(Doc ID 2571487.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a new CSV Template to create new Business Process (BP) records, the total amount for the line items is not being populated with the expected value.
Expecting the line item total amount to appear in the created record with the correctly calculated value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Download new CSV Import template.
- Populate the import template with the required data.
- Import the updated CSV template into a project where the BP is deployed.
- The new BP records are created, but total amount of the line items are not displaying the expected amount.
- The issue is intermittent as sometimes the value would populate with the expected amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document