When Viewing a Translated Item, the First Title of the Item is Still in Primary Language
(Doc ID 2571519.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing a translated item, the first title (description in bold letter) of the item (the one that is visible and repeated in each item screen) is still incorrectly displayed in primary language.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login in with a user in the primary language (English) or session language in English.
2. Create an item with description and short description in English.
3. Create the translations in French for that same item.
4. Add the Cost Zone Group information.
5. Save and close the screen.
6. Login with a French user or session in French.
7. Go to Manage item option and search for the item created in step 2.
8. Observe that the search screen result returns the item with the description translated.
9. When viewing the item, observe that the first title is in the Primary language.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document