APPT_DETAIL_TO_UPLOAD Table Has Duplicate Records For Same Item If ASN Is Created For Multiple Items
(Doc ID 2571671.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
APPT_DETAIL_TO_UPLOAD table has duplicate records for same item if Advance Shipment Notice(ASN) is created for multiple items.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create C type ASN "CASN3" of container_qty "2" for items "CASN3" and "CASN".
2. Include One container"CASN3WH" destined to the Warehouse "2' for both the items "CASN"and "CASN2" for quantity 2 and the other container "CASN3STORE" is destined to the store "1111" for the same items "CASN"and "CASN2" for quantity 10 in the ASN.
Distro_nbr is NONE to the container "CASN3WH" destined to Warehouse and Distro_nbr "DISTRO"( PREDIST Stock Order) updated to container "CASN3STORE"destined to Store.
3. Create appointment for the same.
4. Schedule the appointment "APPT_NO".
5. See the APPT_DETAIL_TO_UPLOAD table populated with duplicate records because of which Appt_detail message fails in Retail Merchandising System(RMS).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document