Sales/Issues By Location Screen Displaying Incorrect Data
(Doc ID 2572256.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Sales / Issues by Location" screen displaying incorrect data for the style items.
- Create sales to 4 Items of the same style in a store.
- Execute the ReSA and RMS batches to integrate the sales data in RM.
- Enter in the Inventory by Location Screen and in the field item, enter the Style of the Items that were sold, Perform the search.
- Click in the Sales/Issues button.
- It display 4 lines of sales with each line having sum of all Item quantity sold.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document