SALESPROCESS.KSH Incorrectly Populating INVC_DETAIL Table For Consignment Items.
(Doc ID 2574375.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consignment item sales transaction gets populated incorrectly in the INVC_DETAIL table.
Steps to reproduce:
- Find items with inventory_ind = N and merchandise_ind = Y, and Department has profit_calc_type = 2 and purchase_type= 1.
- Load POSU file for consigment item with price = 19, qty = 1 and for Tran Date = 30-Apr-2019 by running the following batches: UPLOADSALES.KSH(Upload POSU file) and SALESPROCESS.KSH(Main Processing of Staged Sale/Return Transactions).
- Observe tran_code 1 and 20 in TRAN_DATA table.
- Take the ref_no_1 in TRAN_DATA from tran_code = 20 record and check INVC_HEAD.TOTAL_MERCH_COST and INVC_HEAD.TOTAL_QTY matches to INVC_DETAIL.INVC_UNIT_COST and INVC_DETAIL.INVC_QTY.
- Load another POSU file for same location and item, Tran Date = 29-Apr-2019, for sale price = 18 and QTY = 1 by running the following batches: UPLOADSALES.KSH and SALESPROCESS.KSH.
- Observe another detail record created for the item with different cost and TOTAL_MERCH_COST and TOTAL_QTY in INVC_HEAD gets updated. INVC_HEAD and INVC_DETAIL both still matches.
- Now upload Sale Reversal, for tran_date= 30-Apr-2019, sale price = 19, qty = -1, the INVC_DETAIL created in step#4, gets updated, INVC_QTY gets reduced, but TOTAL_MERCH_COST and TOTAL_QTY in INVC_HEAD are increased by positive amount and quantity instead of reducing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document