(PSR) Copy Attributes Function On Like Items Not Working
(Doc ID 2575016.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 6.2.1.B1135 , PSR - Ordering
Copying Attributes in PSR orders from one Service Item to other similar ones is not working properly. Problem is intermittent.
The Copy Attributes feature is not working in some cases: it is throwing an error when you are copying from a service item that has several multiple valued labels.
Error Copying Attributes
SF_COPY_VALUES: :ORA-00001 unique constraint (ASAP.PK_SERV_REQ_SI_VALUE) violated.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Make sure you have Product Specs including Product Level 2 with Valid Values containing Labels with multiple values.
2. Create PSR order and add a Level 1 Product with several (4) similar Level 2 product items
3. Fill in the values for items in the Label and Value tab for the first of the service items and Save
4. Right click this (first) service item and choose Copy Attributes
5. In the Copy Attributes for the product as following
- Like Items panel: choose 2 of the other similar Service Items
- Attributes to Copy panel: select Label and Value Info
6. Click the Copy button
===> MSS throws the error message and does not copy the values.
User in unable to use the Copy Attributes feature and have to manually enter the values for each service item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document