Error While Matching An Unmatched Invoice Without A Receipt
(Doc ID 2575613.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When matching the detail of an invoice with no receipt the Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) screens generates the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order(PO) with 2 items.
2. Create an invoice for the PO for the full quantity and cost.
3. Integrate the invoice in ReIM.
4. Run the reimautomatch batch in ReIM, invoice becomes 'URMTCH'.
5. Enter the Invoice Matching screen:
- Enter Summary Match screen
- Search by PO
- Select invoice and click the Summary Match button
- Click Detail Match
- Select both items and click Resolve button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document