Future Cost's Net Cost Calculation for New Off Invoice Deals Not Considering ,'O'perational Exchange Rate
(Doc ID 2576071.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new off invoice deal is approved and calculated, on validation of the new entries on future cost table, the net cost is the same as the base cost but not considering 'O'perational exchange rate defined when SYSTEM_CONFIG_OPTIONS.CONSOLIDATION_IND is set to 'N'.
Steps to recreate:
- Update SYSTEM_CONFIG_OPTIONS.CONSOLIDATION_IND to 'N'.
- Remove 'C' exchange type entries from CURRENCY_RATES table.(Note:Refresh MV_CURRENCY_CONVERSION_RATES after removing the entries).
- Create a new off invoice deal, with 10% discount.
- Submit and Approve.
- Check that new deal cost event has been processed.
- Validate the two new entries on future cost. Net cost is the same as base cost. It does not consider 'O'perational exchange rate defined.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document