Bracket Cost Change Induction Does Not Work
(Doc ID 2576199.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS 16.0.2, Bracket cost change induction does not work.
Steps to reproduce:
- Download blank template for cost change. Note that the downloaded template does not include any bracket cost information.
- But the bracket cost information is available in S9T_TMPL_COLS_DEF table, but the same is not getting downloaded to the template.
- Create an item having Bracket cost information.
- Create a cost change via the excel upload. Include the bracket cost information in the excel file. Make sure the bracket costing fields are set to 'Y' in S9T_TMPL_COLS_DEF table.
- Upload the cost change template to the staging area.
- Upload the data from the staging area to the main tables.
- Note that the upload fails with "Record already exists" error.
- Though the upload has failed, cost change has been created. Also the cost is repeated for all the brackets.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document