Variance Between ALC and ELC In Decimal Precision Is Not Correctly Updated in Tran_Data
(Doc ID 2576471.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Due to the rounding, variance between ALC (actual landed cost) and ELC (estimated landed cost) values are incorrectly inserted in TRAN_DATA.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an Purchase Order(PO) for an Simple Pack item having expense details.
- Ship and receive the PO.
- Close the PO.
- Create an Obligation for the cost component on that PO with amount 0.
- Approve and allocate the Obligation.
- Finalize the PO.
- Validate the data in TRAN_DATA and check the results, 2 lines should have been generated. One for the receipt and another for the variance
- Since the Obligation is of 0 value, the variance should be exactly the same as the ELC.
- Compare TOTAL_COST - TOTAL_COST_EXCL_ELC from the receipt record (tran_code = 20 and ADJ_CODE is null) with the value from the variance record (tran_code = 20 and ADJ_CODE = ‘A’). The values will be different by some decimals.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document