Xntm_edt_os And Special Chars Causes Client Crash
(Doc ID 2576708.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On EDM version 188.8.131.52
xntm_edt_os with notepad and special chars causes client crash since e621 upgrade.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will in the standard environment with the following steps:
1. Open any item -> Right click menu -> References -> Notes
2. Create new note with comment "abc"
3. Open form EDB-NTM-SLI and refresh
4. Right click and choose selection EDB-NTM-EDT-OS "OS Editor"
5. Add some special char to the text for example "abcä" and save
6. Close Notepad
7. Connection lost!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document