Revised POS Transactions Fail to Be Processed in SIM
(Doc ID 2576814.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) fails to process the revised transactions from Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) SIMT file.
Step to Reproduce:
1. Create a SALE transaction in POS (Point of Sale) with a generic item.
2. Make sure it is loaded into SIM but failed in POS_TRANASCTION table with error: "The item is not valid".
3. In ReSA, correct the record (replace the invalid item with the correct one).
4. Execute SAEXPSIM batch and resa2sim batch which will provide the SIMT file.
5. In SIM, execute RetailSaleAuditImport batch.
6. Check POS_TRANSACTION and notice that the items (including the revised items) were not processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!