BILLOPEN Performance Issue
(Doc ID 2576943.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The BILLOPEN job has performance issue with long DB waits and row cache locks.
1. BILLOPEN usually runs for 37000 Billable charges in 5 mins, in recent run, this took 70 mins.
2. 37000 Billable Charges for Invoice Construct based Billing
4. Memory per Server (8 Cores) - 384 GB. Per TPW - 4 GB.
5. 6 clustered DB servers
6. 1 active environments is running at the same time on the box.
7. PROD data
10. Copy of the environmental settings on UNIX or Windows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document