Action Button Not Enabled For Zero Valued Invoice In The Summary Match Screen
(Doc ID 2577347.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to resolve a zero quantity invoice, the resolution action buttons are not active on the detail matching screen.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Purchase Order(PO) for two items (item1,item2) and receive it in multiple shipments.
Example : Item1 shipment1 10qty
Item2 shipment2 20qty
2. Create first invoice for one item(item1, 10qty) and match with receipt(shipment1).
3. Create another zero valued invoice for both the items (item1 0qty,item2 0qty) and the UNIT_COST of items should match with PO/Receipts UNIT_COST.
4. Match item2 of invoice with the receipts by taking receipt as correct and quantity discrepancy write-off(DWO) reason code.
5. Now notice that item1 is showing within tolerance but in "In Discrepancy Item" tab.
6. Pull down the item to "detail item grouping" window and notice resolution action button are not enabled.
7. Now second invoice cannot be deleted since user resolution action is there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document