Purchase Order HTS Does Not Change When SYSTEM_OPTIONS.Import HTS Date Is Set For 'Not After Date (N)' For Eligible Scenario
(Doc ID 2577377.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SYSTEM_OPTIONS is set to fetch HTS code is based upon Not_After_date however, when Purchase order not_after_date is changed to another HTS code window, Order is not updated with new window details.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. System option for HTS should be setup as not after date. Import HTS Date = Not After Date (N).
2. Ordered item should have HTS code with 2 window which is current and future. e.g.
HTS1 - HTS effect from are 9/24/18 - to - 12/31/2018
HTS2 - HTS effect from are 1/1/19 - to - 12/31/2019
3. Create a purchase order with item which has two HTS code and not_after_date is with 1st HTS code.
Ex - not_after_date is 12/3/2018 and HTS effect from are 9/24/18 - to - 12/31/2018
4. Approve the order.
5. Now bring order to worksheet and change not_after_date to 01/03/18 and approve it.
6. Notice that HTS1 is still associated to purchase order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document