Error “The Days until Expiration must be less than or equal to 30” on Pre-Issue Order Numbers Screen
(Doc ID 2577725.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting the below error when trying to create the Pre-Issued Order numbers via Generation Schedule.
Error: “The Days until Expiration must be less than or equal to 30.”
Steps To Recreate:
1. Go to Orders>Pre-Issue Order Numbers.
2. Click on "Generate Now".
3. Fill the details.
4. Click on "Save and Display List".
5. Click Yes.
6. Note Pre-Issued Order Numbers Report generated for 78 days.
7. Go to Orders>Pre-Issue Order Numbers.
8. Click Add on "Generation Schedule".
9. Fill the Details.
10. Note the error "The Days until Expiration must be less than or equal to 30.".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document