Data Model install fails with the "ORA-00904: "<OBJ_NAME>": invalid identifier" error.
(Doc ID 2577738.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transformation installation failed on step #5 from below:
1. Go to Transformation tab under Study Configuration.
2. Select the Transformation. For example, MY_XFM1.
3. Search the Form and remove the mapping from the Transformation MY_XFM1 only for this Form/Table.
4. Mark the table as “Not Used”
5. Check-in and Install the Transformation. Install fails here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document