Allocation Returns Error When Enforce Supply Chain It's Checked
(Doc ID 2578209.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a store selected for allocation is supplied by WH, allocation is not filtering by item as a parameter, only the location / store.
This causes the returned record to not be the sourced from WH of the allocation and ends up causing an error.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Start creating a standard allocation for multiple staple items, single store, single source WH such that each item has a different source WH mapped in item_loc table.
2. Ensure store WH relationship is checked (issue does not exist is this UNCHECKED)
3. Use History based allocation- Make sure that need based on sales history is there for each item.
4. Calculate the allocation and make sure that positive quantity is allocated to each item.
5. Approve the allocation then noticed the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document