Pos_mods Table Is Not Getting Populated with the Record for Tran Type 2
(Doc ID 2578703.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The POS_MODS table is not getting populated with record for TRAN_CODE 2 (t is getting populated only for the transaction type 1) when ranging an item to a store within a vat region which is having VAT_CALC_TYPE as 'E'(Exempt). This information is necessary in order to sent updated data to POS systems.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run the prepost posdnld post batch before execution.
2. Navigate to Items->Items.
3. Click on the Location option.
4. Enter the location details.
5. Add a store within a vat region with VAT_CALC_TYPE as 'E'(Exempt).
6. Click OK and again OK to save the changes.
7. Verify the POS_MODS table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!