Transfer Close is Not Clearing Off Reserve For Finisher And To Location In Case Of Packing.
(Doc ID 2580586.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In case of 2 leg transfer, on closing the transfer, system is not clearing off reserved and expected at finisher location and destination location.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create two component items and ranged them to 2 Warehouse (WH) and one Internal Finisher.
- Create a complex pack item using the component items and with no location.
- Create 2 leg transfer (WH ->Internal Finisher -> WH).
- Do work order on component items.
- Use packing functionality in transfer.
- Approve the transfer . Now 1 st leg will be auto close and stock will be with Finisher.
- Do partial shipping of transfer.
- Receive partially shipped transfer.
- Close the transfer
- Notice Transfer close its not clearing transfer reserved and expected for pack item components.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document