Reimpurge Batch is Wrongly Deleting Data from IM_INJECT_DOC_TAX Table
(Doc ID 2581318.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reimpurge batch is wrongly deleting data from IM_INJECT_DOC_TAX (and also other related child tables tables of IM_INJECT_DOC_HEAD) when IM_INJECT_DOC_ERROR table contains data with status as fixed/routed/deleted.
Steps to Recreate:
- Ensure that there is data in IM_INJECT_DOC_ERROR table with status as fixed/routed/deleted.
- Create an EDI file which will cause a valid error during upload.
- Run reimediinjector batch using the above EDI file.
- Notice that the invoice was failed to inject tables.
- Run reimpurge batch.
- Notice that data in IM_INJECT_DOC_TAX got purged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document