Creation Of Indexes In Core Tables
(Doc ID 2581612.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is experiencing some low performance on the extraction of some reports from the database which is making it very difficult for some teams to maintain control over payment report functions. The tables below there are no indexes created which, if existing, would increase performance a lot.
Please suggest if it is possible to create indexes for these tables/fields and what the impact of this creation may cause on the system as a whole.
• CREATE INDEX I_ACCOUNT_NAMEINFO_T_OBJ_ID0 ON PIN.ACCOUNT_NAMEINFO_T(OBJ_ID0);
• CREATE INDEX I_BILL_T_ACCOUNT_OBJ_ID0 ON PIN.BILL_T(ACCOUNT_OBJ_ID0);
• CREATE INDEX I_EVENT_BILLING_PAY_T_TRANS_ID ON PIN.EVENT_BILLING_PAYMENT_T(TRANS_ID);
• CREATE INDEX I_EVENT_BILLING_PAY_T_BILL_NO ON PIN.EVENT_BILLING_PAYMENT_T(BILL_NO);
• CREATE INDEX I_PAYINFO_DD_POST_T_OBJ_ID0 ON PIN.PAYINFO_DD_POSTPAID_T(OBJ_ID0);
• CREATE INDEX I_PAYINFO_DD_POST_T_BANK_NO ON PIN.PAYINFO_DD_POSTPAID_T(BANK_NO);
• CREATE INDEX I_PROFILE_SUBS_PREFS_T_OBJ_ID0 ON PIN.PROFILE_SUBSCRIBER_PREFS_T(OBJ_ID0);
• CREATE INDEX I_PROFILE_SUBS_PREFS_T_REC_ID ON PIN.PROFILE_SUBSCRIBER_PREFS_T(REC_ID);
• CREATE INDEX I_PURCHASED_PROD_T_ACC_OBJ_ID0 ON PIN.PURCHASED_PRODUCT_T(ACCOUNT_OBJ_ID0);
• CREATE INDEX I_PURCHASED_PROD_T_PRD_OBJ_ID0 ON PIN.PURCHASED_PRODUCT_T(PRODUCT_OBJ_ID0);
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document