Phone Format/Number Value Is Not Getting Defaulted In 2.6 SP1
(Doc ID 2581807.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On :CCB 220.127.116.11.0 version, CI - Customer Information
Phone Format/Number Value is not defaulted in 2.6 SP1 on control central search screen when compared to 2.4.
In 2.6 CCB SP1 when we open Control Central Search page and try to search using SearchbyOption as PhoneNumber/Format value is not getting defaulted with the format value but instead is appearing in drop down
whereas in 2.4 Phone Format is getting defaulted on the page.
Client wants 2.6 screens to be defaulted with values exactly as 2.4 or else it causes CSR's to be panicked who are going to work on 2.6 version.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open control central Page.
2. Choose Search-by option value as Phone Number.
3. Phone Format/Number drop-down is not defaulted with value and its empty.
4. Format value is appearing in drop-down but not as default value.
5. Behavior in 2.4 Phone Format/Number is defaulted with value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document