Cost And Qty Resolutions Are Calculated Incorrectly By ReIM
(Doc ID 2581867.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In case of resolving the mismatch between an Invoice and a Receipt due to cancelled items and insignificant cost discrepancies, the resulting the credit note request (CNR) is created with the wrong cost and qty.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for multiple items.
2. Cancel few items.
3. Receive the reminaing item.
4. Create an invoice for all items in the PO but with cost discrepancy for unreceived items.
5. Navigate to Detail Matching screen.
6. Select multiple unreceived items having same cost and resolve the cost and quantity discrepancy together.
7. Resolve all other discrepancies.
8. Notice that IM_INVOICE_DETAIL.RESOLUTION_ADJUSTED_QTY is updated as zero for items which are resolved together.
9. Also, notice that IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION.UNIT_COST was updated with invoice cost instead of cost variance for items which are resolved together.
10. Run reimrollup batch and notice that CNRs are created for wrong amounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document