Unexpected Exception Screen Displayed After Selecting the In-Store Items While Returning Order
(Doc ID 2581964.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Point of Service (POS), 'Unexpected exception' error dialog appears on the Order return transaction while selecting the in-store item.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to 'POS' and add four items on the Sell Item screen (Ex: 1234, 4321, 911, 912).
2. Select all items and go to Pricing >> Employee Discount >> % Item >> Apply 40% discount.
3. Select two items (911, 912) and mark for shipping. (Go to Item >> Shipping >> Enter Shipping Info Detail >> Shipping Method)
4. Press Tender and complete the transaction. Note the order number.
5. Go to Return and select search by order.
6. Enter Order number noted in Step 4 and retrieve the order.
7. Select Transaction Detail button.
8. Manually enter second in-store Item (4321)
9. Notice the Below Exception in the POS Client logs:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document