DMS Error While Two Users Are Receiving Same PO
(Doc ID 2582568.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.3 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DMS (Database Management System) error is displayed while two users are receiving the same PO (purchase order).
ERROR_LOG message: ORA-02291: integrity constraint (RWMS.FCI_FCR_FK) violated - primary key not found ORA-02291: integrity constraint (RWMS.FCI_FCR_FK) violated - primary key not found
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an PO on RMS with, at least two items.
2. Create an FPR Details Appointment on RWMS to receive the same PO.
3. Log on in hand-held with two different users.
4. Go to the Menu 5, option 5 - Reception.
5. Insert the Appointment number and the door with the user 1, press F4. Do the same for the user 2.
6. Insert a Generic container and the item with the user 1, do the same for the user 2 with a different container and a different item.
7. Insert an expiration Date with the user 1 and user 2. Stop working with user 2.
8. Insert the container quantity for the user 1 and press F4.
9. Press F6 to confirm the reception.
10. Insert the generic container using on the point 2 with the user 1, press TAB.
11. Press F4 to proceed the selection and then confirm again with F4 the reception.
12. Come back to the user 2.
13. Try to follow the reception, inserting the container quantity. You will get a DMS ERROR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document