Calendar Day Grants Via Discount Are Not Ending At Midnight
(Doc ID 2582865.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue is that when grants need to be valid for a calendar day, it is observed that the grants' validity is not ending midnight of the same calendar day.
Step to reproduce:
- Create an account, purchase product and discount.
- Product is a usage product.
- Discount grants a non currency resource with validity 'from event occurrence' to '1 Calendar Day(s)'
- Rate usage
- Verify the balance impacts by checking the balances from ece cache. See below snippet for example:
- See that the validity is not ending midnight:
validity = [2019-07-29T10:44:13Z,2019-07-29T13:15:00Z]
validity = [2019-07-29T10:44:13Z,2019-07-30T00:00:00Z]
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document