Syncing Of Modification Of Register In CCB Results In New Measuring Component In MDM
(Doc ID 2583070.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Syncing of modification of register multipier in CCB results in new measuring component in MDM
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create device record in CCB and sync it to MDM
2. Update CCB meter configuration (register multiplier)
3. process CCB sync request. Check that it is in awaiting acknowledgement status. (Meter Configuration Sync Request)
4. Execute MDM batches D1-CMSYN and D1-SIOPE
5. Verify that MDM and CCB sync are completed.
6. Verify that MDM register multiplier is updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document