Getting Error While PDC Upgrade
(Doc ID 2583273.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is trying to upgrade PDC(Pricing Design Center) from 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 and getting the following errors:
Followed the below steps:
1. Install Weblogic server (WLS) 12c server version (included WLS cpu patches as well)
2. As per the pdc doc upgraded PDC from 11.1 to 11.2 ( complete upgrade)
3. Started WLS server and PDC server
4. Launched PDC GUI and tried to select PDC buttons but not working not seeing any errors in the weblogic server logs
5. Ran the postmigration scripts (as pdc doc)
6. Ran synPDC , failed with the above errors
How to resolve the above errors?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document