Class Name of the Attribute in Privilege Mask Details Report is Inconsistent with Java Client UI
(Doc ID 2583962.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attributes in Applied to field of Checkout privilege created against ECO subclass shows as "Change" class through Java Client UI, however in the Privilege Mask Details Report, it shows as "ECO".
Attributes in Applied to field of Checkout privilege created against ECO subclass to show as "Change" class in the Privilege Mask Details Report as well
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Goto Admin tab > Settings > User Settings > Privilege > Checkout
- Create Checkout privilege for ECO subclass. Select Applied To field. See only Change.Attachments and Changes.Affected Files.Affected Files can be selected
- Run Privilege Mask Details report
- Open CSV file. See Applied To displays as below:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document