Close Date Not Changed After Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) Done For Closed Order
(Doc ID 2584866.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing the Receiver Unit Adjustment for closed order,Order status changed from 'C' to 'A' and the CLOSE_DATE not getting updated to NULL.
Steps to Recreate:
- Login to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) application and navigate to Receiving Unit Adjustment screen
- Provide shipment and Order Number (closed Order)
- Select item for adjustment
- Key in the units actually received
- Click on OK
- Observe that the order status changed to 'A' from 'C' and CLOSE_DATE is not updated to NULL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document