Update Selling UOM From EA To KG Is Not Getting Saved During Catch Weight Item (Type 3) Creation
(Doc ID 2585275.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updating the Selling UOM(SUOM) from EA(Eaches) to KG(Kilo Gram) at the time of Catch Weight Item(Type 3) Creation is not getting saved.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a catch weight item. Open Create Item window enter SUOM as EA, Cost Zone, Order Type as Fixed Weight and Sale Type as variable weight EA.
- Go to Item Supplier and add supplier.
- Open Country Of sourcing and add Country, populate Ti, Hi as 1 and Unit Cost and then click Save & Close.
- Open Dimension and add dimensions and weight attributes for object type 'Case' and click Save and Close.
- Edit Country of Sourcing and update Unit Cost UOM to KG and click on save and close.
- In the Retail By Zone screen, update the selling UOM of the base zone to KG. Note the selling UOM of the secondary zones get updated to null.
- Click on save & close. Note that there is no error message before closing regarding the selling UOM being null for some of the zones.
- Click on "More Actions". Note that "Retail By Zone" is marked as incomplete.
- Go back to "Retail By Zone" and enter the selling UOM for all the secondary zones. Click on save & close. Note that this time the Retail by Zone will be marked as complete.
Note: Ensure that the zones defaulted to item have different currency.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document