Debit Memo Created From Deals With Invoice Processing Logic As Manual Cannot Be Modified In ReIM
(Doc ID 2585311.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to modify a debit memo created from a complex deal with the invoice processing logic is set to 'manual'.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a complex deal with invoice processing logic as Manual.
2. Submit and Approve the Complex Deal.
3. Run appropriate RMS Deal batches
4. Create a purchase order (PO) for the item/locations on the deal.
5. Run appropriate RMS batches.
6. Verify that the deals data has been staged in the following tables: STAGE_COMPLEX_DEAL_HEAD and STAGE_COMPLEX_DEAL_DETAIL
7. In Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), run ComplexDealUploadBatch to import deals.
8. Verify that deal related Debit Memo documents are created in ReIM
Noticed that user cannot change the status or update the debit memo.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document