RMS Allows To Add 2 Primary Locations in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC
(Doc ID 2585665.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS is allowing to add 2 primary locations [PRIMARY_LOC_IND as 'Y'] in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC table.
Steps To Reproduce:
Pre-requisite : CORESVC_ITEM_CONFIG.DEFAULT_ALL_LOCS_ISCL='N'
- Create a new item with supplier 2200, country of sourcing as 'US' and range a warehouse location 10001.
- Add another country (CN) for this item-supplier using XItemSupCtyCre [Item/Supplier/Country Create Message].
- Now create an order for this item using XorderCre [Order Create Message] for a new location 10003.
- Simultaneously with Step 3, create the ISCL location record for location 10001 using 'XISCLocCre' [Item/Supplier/Country/Location message] with primary_loc_ind as 'Y'.
- Check ISCL data and note both locations are added with primary_loc_ind as 'Y' for Supplier 2200 and country 'CN'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document