The SIM Velocity Client On The Handheld Prevents Change Store When A SIM User Is Assigned Access To Exactly 2 Stores
(Doc ID 2586384.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM) Velocity client, users assigned access to exactly two stores are unable to perform CHANGE STORE to their second location via the handheld client, while the SIM GUI allows the user to correctly change store.
Expect the user is able to change to the second store.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a SIM user and assign exactly two stores to the user
2. Sign into the SIM GUI with the user ID
3. Select Change Store. Verify that one secondary store is listed. Select the alternate store and click Apply. SIM GUI correctly changes to the second store
4. Log out of the SIM GUI
5. Sign into the Velocity client using the same SIM user credentials
6. Select Change Store. The Velocity client incorrectly generates an alert, “No allowed stores”
7. Assign a third store to the user. Sign into the SIM GUI and select Change Store. Verify that the newly added 3rd store is available from the selection list, select it. Apply to verify that the store change to the new store was successful
8. Log out of the SIM GUI and sign into the Velocity client again
9. Select Change Store. Both alternate store options are now displayed without an Alert message
10.Change to the original alternate store, then to the second alternate store, and finally change store back to the original default store
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document