The "Restricted EPS" Node Is Not Displaying Projects The User Has Access To See
(Doc ID 2586450.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users with project access to only projects (no access to EPS nodes) do not show under the "<Restricted EPS>" band. The band is empty.
- Sign in to P6 Web with an Admin user.
- Setup a new OBS.
- Assign the new OBS to a few projects (not to any EPS nodes).
- Assign the new OBS to a test user.
- Sign in as the test user to the Projects view.
- The "Restricted EPS" can be expanded, but it is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document