ASNIn Message Fails With Error ORA-02291 Integrity Constraint In RWMS
(Doc ID 2586537.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a transfer with multiple items is shipped in multiple shipments, first shipment is consumed in Oracle RWMS however, subsequent shipment fail with following error:
Error: ORA-02291: integrity constraint(<SCHEMA>.ASN_ITEM_REF3) violated
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Transfer (S-W) with 2 Items (NOTE: This step can be done in RMS also, other steps remains same).
2. Create first ASN with first item (partial qty).
3. Create second ASN with first item (remaining qty).
4. Create third ASN with second item (full qty).
5. RMS received SOStatus (status=CR) when SIM created transfer.
6. RMS received 3 ASNIn for three shipments and processed them fine.
7. RWMS did not receive any SOStatus. (this is as per integration design).
7a. RMS will also NOT send any TSF or PO create message as transfer is EG transfer for RMS.
8. RWMS received 3 ASNIn messages.
8a. First ASN is for TSF#1, ASN#1, ITEM#1, Qty=2 (partial qty). This is integrated fine.
8b. Second ASN is for TSF#1, ASN#2, ITEM#1, Qty=2 (remaining qty). This is integrated fine but PO_DETAIL.REQUESTED_UNIT_QTY is not updated.
8c. Third ASN is for TSF#1, ASN#3, Item ITEM#2, Qty=2 (full qty). This is failing with error in RIB Hospital tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document