SIM - Stock COunt Creation Failing From Schedule
(Doc ID 2587319.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) - Stock Count creation failing from Schedule.
When scheduling stock counts using product group scheduler, getting severe system error.
The following error is visible into the logs:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open SIM, navigate to Admin- Product Group
2. Create a product group with breakdown as Class/Subclass
3. Create Product Group components at Dept level
3. Go to Product group scheduler and try to schedule the product group on same date.
4. Click Yes when asked to Create a stock count as it is scheduled for same date.
5. See that it fails with the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document