Build Kit-Inventory Is Getting Updated Wrongly In The Kitting Location After Replenishment
(Doc ID 2587571.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replenishment screen allows the user to pick multiple items (cartons) together in to a kiting location. After completion, Inventory in Kitting location is wrongly updated. All picked units are updated against a single SKU instead of respective items.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create location type (staging location).
2. Create a location using KITTING location type and another reserve location.
3. Create a Kit WIP Code (KIT). The Location associated to the WIP Code must be a staging location type.
4a. Set the system control parameter (SCP) enable_kitting = Y.
4b. Set the SCP kitting_activity_code (BLDKIT).
4c. Set the SCP default_kitting_wip = WIP Code from step #3.
5a. Integrate pack item (BOM) created in RMS.
5b. Assign the Top Level Item ID Item Master Kit WIP Code from step #3.
6. Create inventory in Reserve for the component items, create and run a wave for the BOM Item.
6a. PICK_FROM_LOC is created when distribution engine is run first time after component items' inventory and BOM's stock order is created in system. At this time, a record is created in KIT_BUILD_DIRECTIVE as well.
7a. Run ROP, For the creation of the replenishment to the staging location.
7b. Run Distribution.
7c. BD/CD Picks should be created for the Component Items.
8. Complete the BD/CD Picks and deliver to the appropriate location.
Notice: All picked units are updated against a single SKU instead of respective items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document